31 October 2005

You know you are...

You know you are old if you say any of these things: Time was, back in the day, When I was younger, If I was your dad, When I was on that team, The way we used to do it, At my old company, Do you remember when? How many times do I have to tell you? No. I gotta check with my wife first. Because I said so. Where am I gonna get the money to pay the rent? Happy hour is that time between the end of work and the time you pick your kids up.

You know you aren't old if you say these: Will you just leave me alone and stay out of my business? Get out of my room! All right already, Whatever. Maybe we can sneak out later; No Way! But why? Where am I gonna get the money to buy pot? Happy hour is that time between Thursday afternoon at noon and Monday morning at 8 am.

No comments: