17 January 2009

Sleep paralysis awakens

Last night, the sleep paralysis came to me. Only this time it was different. This time it was in a dream and it wasn't happening to me. It was happening to a version of me in the dream. And this time my life was in danger. As the paralysis set in, a large animal like object attached itself to my back. It's head starting at my left shoulder and extending all the way down my back. Claws gripped into my left shoulder and my back turned freezing cold. The kind of cold you feel when you lay down as a slab in the morgue. It stayed until I realized I wanted to see the creature. I wanted to know what was attached to my body. I reached and reached around. But as I turned to the side to see the creature, the paralysis ended, the warmth instantly returned to the my back and the weight disappeared.

No comments: