23 November 2005

I love Cree Summer.

Haven't seen her face since she was on "A Different World", but there is just something about her voice that drives me crazy. She may be married, she may live a fantastic life with millions of dollars, and honestly it really wouldn't matter if she was, but I'd drop everything to be with her. Now the voices that do it are at polar opposites. Late at night, I flip on Comedy Central and there she is singing "Crashie Smashie" about her dead bandmates. Wake up in the morning and she's talking to Clifford about doing good things in the world. At first I didn't make the connection. I saw the character on the comedy station and thought for sure it was the cop from Reno 9-11 with the very long fingernails. It just had to be, right? I'm not starting a fan club. I'm not stalking. It's not going any further than the pages of this site. Just a note out to Cree.

No comments: