18 November 2005

It worked

I honestly believe the person on the other side of the ouija board was not making it move. Staring at the board, I felt nothing. Non-believer here. Show me something. but then I felt a chill that started at the back of my head, went to the front of my forehead and worked it's way down my body. It didn't start until after the first question was asked. I closed my eyes, lowered my head and heard the voice "Is it supposed to move that fast?" I looked down and it wasn't moving at all, but a centimeter. Any centimeter was fast. He was right. I thought maybe the other person was moving it, but no. It was locked in tight. You can tell the difference if somebody is purposely moving it and if it moves on it's own. Youth has the power to deceive and in many cases they do. But in this instance, there was no deception in progress. This was real and scary. And made me want to try it some more.

No comments: